CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
* Develop program
- Create P4 specification
- Perform P5 programming and unit test
- To be trainer, train programming such as RPG, PHP to new comer
* Support end-user
- Analyze cause of problem and inform to user
- Design and create new program for support with user new requirement
* Salary: 21,000THB to 30,000THB (Depend on experience)
- Working Day / Time : Mon to Fri / 7:30 to 16:30
- Bonus (variable bonus - pay twice / year)
- Group Insurance
- Medical treatment allowance (For spouse and children)
- Provident fund
- Annual leave
- Company bus service (around Bangkok and Samutprakarn area)
- Company uniform (3 sets / year)
- Employee’s children education allowance
- Japanese and English education allowance
- Annual trip allowance
- Thai Nationality
- 22 to 28 years old
- Male / Female
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in IT Engineering or Computer Science or IT related field
- New graduate is welcome
- English spoken, written, read. Able to report in English.(TOEIC at least 500)
* Have knowledge
- Programming skill in JAVA. PHP, RPG, ABAP, etc.
- Good human relation, service mind support.
- Have some knowledge in general software such as Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Power Point) etc.
- Please send your CV.
Programmer New graduate IT staff Japanese Company System Engineer IT
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.