CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- To support Japanese managements by interpretation for every function in the company.
- Translate and manage documentary work (Fluent in speaking and listening Japanese and English).
- Attend as interpreter for meeting or any internal company's conference.
- Make and summary report and also responsible for support department.
- Welcome guests and visitors; prepare meeting room and other necessary facilities
- Other related tasks as assigned by Manager.
* Salary: Negotiate (Depend on experience)
- Working Day / Time: Mon to Fri / 8:00 to 17:20
- Bonus 1time/Year, Social security, Work man compensation fund
- Accident insurance, Medical checkup, Free uniform
- Any Nationality
- Female only
- Age not over 40 Years old
- Bachelor’s degree in Japanese Language, Liberal Arts, Mechanical or related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Japanese Interpreter
- Good command of Japanese Certificate (JLPT N1)
- English both spoken and written (have Toeic score will be advantage)
- Computer literacy (MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Open-minded, good communication, creative, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.