CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Coordinate between Japanese and Thai staffs.
- Support Japanese as secretary.
- Read through original material and rewriting it in the target language, and to ensure that the meaning of the source text and consistency are retained, including to aid efficiency.
- Provide clients with a grammatically correct, well-expressed final version of the translated text, usually as a word-processed document.
- Retain and to develop specialist knowledge on specialist areas of translation.
- Confer with management and translation regarding overall workflow.
- Provide administrative and clerical assistance to Japanese.
- Control, manage and recheck administration system.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meeting, TV conference and telephone call
- Arrange meeting and take a meeting minutes.
- Correspondence emailing to customers and suppliers.
- Flight ticket and hotel reservation.
- Responsible for all secretarial tasks with high responsibility such as Shorthand, typing, filing and office administration.
- Perform general administrative task.
- Handle ad hoc assignments.
- Support Thai staff for Training at Japan as Translator.
* Salary: 60,000 – 70, 000 THB (Depends on Experience)
- Working Day : Monday to Friday (every other Saturday of week)
- Working Time : 8:30~17:30
- Social Security
* Contract 6 months (In some cases, there will be more than 6 months)
- Thai Nationality
- Age 24 - 35 years old.
- Bachelor's degree in Japanese language is preferable.
- Japanese Language Proficiency Test Level (JLPT) N1 - N2 up
- Good command of written, spoken, read and listened in Japanese and English.
- Have knowledge and understand about Japanese characteristic and culture.
- Have direct experienced in Japanese translator (1-5 years) will be advantage.
- Good planning, organizing and computer literacy: MS Office, PowerPoint and Internet.
- Good communication skills.
- Can work night time.
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.