CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Interpret between Thai and Japanese language
- Support and coordinate between Japanese and Thai staff
- Translate documents (Thai to Japanese, Japanese to Thai)
- Other tasks as assign
* Salary: Negotiate (depend on skills)
- Work day / Time : Mon to Sat /7:50-17:00
- Social security, Housing allowance, Language allowance, Transportation, Meal allowance, Diligent Allowance, Provident fund
- Thai Nationality
- Male / Female
- Bachelor degree in any field
- Have over 1 year of experience as Interpreter of factory
- Certified JLPT N2up
- Able to daily conversation in English
- Able to live in near Amata Nakorn Insustrial Estate
- Please send your CV.
Japanese interpreter N2 N2 Level
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.