CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Check the document of selling tax invoice and other supporting to ensure properly approve by authorized person and comply to the Revenue Department regulation, record transaction comply the accounting standards
- Monitor bank statement and issue the official receipt for customer collection
- Prepare account receivable balance/account receivable overdue and report to sale department weekly and monthly
- Issue debit note and receipt voucher for other reimbursement
- Check the corporate card statement with the supporting documents and record transaction
- Record and reconcile output Vat and Vat report (PP30)
- Responsible for the assignment.
* Salary: 18,000 – 20,000 THB
- Working Day / Time : Mon to Fri , 08:30-17:00
- Annual Holidays 7 days in advance and plus 1 day for each subsequent year but not excedding 12 days, Company Trip 1 time/year, Social Contribution 1 time/year, Influenza Vaccination 1 time/ year, Annual Check up 1 time/year
- Provident Fund, Bonus (depends on company performance), social security
- Thai Nationality
- Age 22-25 Years old
- Male or Female
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Good knowledge, of Accounting and tax principle
- Positive thinking , proactive and able to work under pressure and fight schedule
- Good command of computer literacy, Excel
- Good command in speaking and writing English
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.