CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Administer of Import/Export document for the machines, parts, and tooling, etc. (check detail in shipping document; price, packing list, goods descriptions, marking and B/L)
- Coordinate with shipping agents/ freight forwarders, local authorities in preparing detail or document for Customs clearance (re-check HS code, product name & descriptions in Thai, CIF/FOB price calculation, delivery status, customs conformity, FTA privileges, etc.)
- Coordinate with local vendors in preparing vehicles for transporting the machines, parts, and tooling, etc. to site (study packing dimension, suitability of containers, weight, road, distance, location, etc.)
- Coordinate with shipper/consignee for prepare the required packing and import/export document (fumigation, lashing, loading, transportation, FTA privileges related document, etc.)
- Manage delivery operation by coordinated with relate parties to arrange incoming machines, plan for stock or delivery, shipment schedule to customer, with budget control of delivery operation.
- Provide suitable transportation for delivery operation and prior check available facilities and equipment at delivery places (study machines, locations, road, equipment, floor foundation, etc.)
- Control and manage general operation of warehouse (record incoming/outgoing machines, parts, or tooling, unpack and arranging in place, quarterly inventory checking and physical stock counting)
- Manage and record inventory flow for internal utilization.
* Salary: 22,000 to 28,000THB (Depend on experience)
- Working Time / Day : 08:30-17:15 / Mon-Fri
- Competitive salary plus incentive scheme dependent upon experience
- Bonus (based on performances)
- Provident Fund
- Commute Allowance
- Insurance (Health and Accident)
- Annual Leave (10 days to 20 days based on service year)
- Annual medical check up
- IT equipment (PC) provided.
- Company Trip (History:2018-Korea,2016-Beijing,2014-HongKong)
Opportunity of a training trip to Japan Head Quarters
- Thai Nationality
- Male only
- Age not over 40 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in any fields. Graduated in Logistics & Supply Chain will be a plus advantage.
- Have 3+ years of work experience in logistics, warehouse control, supply chain management and transport/delivery of large machines.
- Have knowledge of using logistics & inventory software and barcode system will be a plus advantage.
- Experience in using SAPB1 will also be a huge advantage.
- Good computer literacy skills; MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good command in English on writing and speaking skills.
- Able to drive forklift and operate overhead crane.
- Flexible to work on some weekends.
- Have driving license, with own car.
- Be honest and keep price secret.
- Be healthy can carry heavy things by hands.
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.