CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Control full spectrum of warehouse management system; receiving, put-away, storage, packing, picking, and shipping out to customers. Include quarterly inventory checking and physical stock counting.
- Manage and record inventory flow for internal utilization. *Sometimes arranging packages in place by using forklift.
- Coordinate with local vendors in preparing transportation of the machines, parts, and tooling, loading/unloading to site (study packing dimension, suitability of containers, weight, road, distance, location, etc.)
- Generate related documents and coordinated with relate parties for incoming machines, returning goods and scheduling for delivery to customers.
- Administer of Import/Export document for the machines, parts, and tooling, etc. (check detail in shipping document; price, packing list, goods descriptions, marking and B/L).
* Salary: 22,000 to 28,000THB (Depend on experience)
- Working Time / Day : 08:30-17:15 / Mon-Fri
- Competitive salary plus incentive scheme depends upon experiences
- Bonus (based on performance result)
- Provident Fund
- Company car or car allowance
- Commute Allowance
- Insurance (Health and Accident)
- Annual Leave (10 days to 20 days based on service year)
- Annual health check-up
- Gasoline & Toll Fee for work
- Fully training in related of work skill both in-house and field based
- Fully provide of working tools, IT equipment (laptop and mobile phone) and uniforms
- Company Trip (History: 2014-Hong Kong, 2016-Beijing, 2018-Korea)
- Opportunity of a training trip to Japan HQ office.
- Thai Nationality
- Male only
- Age not over 30 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in any fields.
Graduated in Logistics & Supply Chain will be a plus advantage.
- Have 2+ years of work experience in warehouse management, goods distribution control, logistics & supply chain management.
- Have knowledge of using logistics & inventory software and barcode system will be a plus advantage. Experience in using SAPB1 will also be a huge advantage.
- Good computer literacy skills; MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good command in English on writing and speaking skills.
- Able to drive forklift and operate overhead crane.
- Flexible to work on some weekends.
- Have driving license, with own car.
- Be honest and keep price secret.
- Be healthy can carry heavy things by hands.
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.