CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Administer of Import/Export document for the machines, parts, and tooling, etc. (check detail in shipping document; price, packing list, goods descriptions, marking and B/L)
- Coordinate with shipping agents/ freight forwarders, local authorities in preparing detail or document for Customs clearance (re-check HS code, product name & descriptions in Thai, CIF/FOB price calculation, delivery status, customs conformity, FTA privileges, etc.)
- Monitor and manage logistics team in operating the shipment and delivery to run smoothly.
- Overseeing the product claims and returning process.
- Analyze and control budget for logistics cost and related expenses both domestic and overseas activities.
- Contact to Japan (HQ) for any requires for shipment.
- Coordinate with related parties to support delivery operation (transportation arrangement, proper packing for shipment or delivery)
- Control and manage general operation of warehouse (report of incoming/outgoing machines, parts, or tooling, quarterly report of inventory, physical stock counting and report of stock movement)
- Control inventory FIFO system to be aligned with actual product placement.
* Salary: 30,000 to 55,000THB (Depend on experience)
- Working Time / Day : 08:30-17:15 / Mon-Fri
- Competitive salary plus incentive scheme dependent upon experience
- Bonus (based on performances)
- Provident Fund
- Commute Allowance
- Insurance (Health and Accident)
- Annual Leave (10 days to 20 days based on service year)
- Annual medical check up
- IT equipment (PC) provided.
- Company Trip (History:2018-Korea,2016-Beijing,2014-HongKong)
Opportunity of a training trip to Japan Head Quarters
- Thai Nationality
- Male /Female
- Age not over 40 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in any fields. Graduated in Logistics or Supply Chain Management will be a plus advantage.
- Have 10+ years of work experience in logistics, warehouse control, supply chain management and transport/delivery of large machines.
- Have knowledge of using logistics & inventory software and barcode system will be a plus advantage. Experience in using SAPB1 will also be a huge advantage.
- Very good computer literacy skills; MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good command in English on writing and speaking skills.
- Have knowledge of parts/machines drawing, electric power, and floor foundation.
- Flexibility and ability to work for long periods of time including night or work on some weekends.
- Able to drive forklift and operate overhead crane.
- Have driving license, with own car.
- Strong leadership skill and team oriented.
- Exceptional problem-solving and time management skill.
- Be honest and keep price secret.
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.