CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Understand regulation and has a basic knowledge of Public Company.
- Provide the company information disclosure in compliance with the regulations of the SEC and SET.
- Prepare and update form 56-1, Public News, and annual report as well as financial statement related to AGM.
- Follow up and update the Board of Directors and the top management on the new relevant rules and regulations.
- Monitor and update the information, news, and CSR on company’s website.
- Contact and maintain good relationship with shareholders and investors, give a feedback and report to the top management.
- Coordinate and organize Board Meeting, company visit and other IR activities.
* Salary: 30,000 to 50,000 THB (Depend on experience).
- Working Time / Day : 08:30-17:30 / Mon – Fri.
- 50% of the assistance of medical fee and dental fee.
- Assistance of medical fee for parents, spouse, child of employee Baht 3,000 for year.
- Annual health check.
- Uniform (3 Polo shirts with allowance 1,000 Baht).
- Car parking fee.
- Foreign language incentive for English and Japanese (if he/she apply for the test) (English 1,000 - 5,000 Baht).
- Sick leave, Errand leave, Annual leave (6-12 days depends on service year).
- Social security.
- Provident fund.
- Thai Nationality.
- Male / Female.
- 33 to 45 years old.
- Bachelor or higher in Arts, Law, Finance, Economics, Business Management fields.
- Minimum 1-3 year experience in financial corporate field or Investor.
- Relationship, familiar with the SEC and SET regulations would be advantage.
- Experience in media relations management.
- Computer literacy (MS Office).
- Fluent in English and Thai, strong potentials to develop effective communication and writing skills.
- Data analysis and integration, presentation, negotiation skills and interpersonal skills.
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.