CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Plans and directs the material planning and material logistic functions to meet the facility plan objectives and satisfy customer needs.
- Interfaces with Production, Business Control, Center Purchasing (JP HQ), Suppliers, Logistics.
- Plans, initiates, and maintains a material procurement process that establishes and achieves the least total cost, best quality and timely delivery for facility material.
- Purchases from internal/external suppliers and includes managing inventory and record accuracy through monitoring shortage / surplus exception, supplier follow ups, negative on-hands and daily delivery performance.
- Develops and directs internal/external material flow planning involving more than one facility (outsourcing) or a complex material flow plan.
- Implements efficient supplier and interplant material supply plans.
- Meets production and parts requirements while optimizing inventory levels, lot sizing, lead times, packaging, and transportation costs.
- Works directly with Supply Chain Planning team to create the plan for every parts.
- Provides subject matter expertise and collaboration support for the development of material logistics plans.
- Provides direct support to manufacturing operations through managing incoming requirements and scheduling of production work orders.
- Establishes and nurtures supplier relationships.
- Develops staff skills by focusing on evaluative / analytical thinking, innovative approaches to problem solving and team building.
* Salary: Not over 35,000THB (Depend on Experience)
- Working Day / Time: Mon – Fri (Saturday depend on company calendar) /8:00-17:00
- Attractive benefit will be providing such as full attendance, food meal,
- OT meal and transportation allowance, company bus
Job Location: Amata City Chonburi Industrial Estate
- Thai Nationality
- Age 30 - 35 years
- Male or Female.
- Bachelor's degree Computer, Science, Master Degree will be advantage in Engineering, Supply Chain fields.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Experience at least 5 years of prior supply chain.
- Advance understanding or ERP/Planning System, SAP, Oracle.
- In-depth understanding of supply base utilization.
- EMS manufacturing and assembly background knowledge.
- Please send your CV.
IT Manager IT
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.