CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- To design layout of Mechanical equipment and installation method.
- After design work finish, employee shall be join site work to check Work Quality for subcontractor work.
- Supervise installation method for Heavy equipment. (Generator, Stinger, Train wash Machine etc.)
- Report site progress to owner and to check QA/QC matter.
- Guide and direct subcontractors and other suppliers as required achieving objectives of Heavy equipment’s installation work.
- Work in compliance to the Contract Requirement, Local Regulations and Codes
- Coordinate with counterparts in other groups
- Internal interface and external interface
- Prepare documents and drawings
- Study Equipment’s layout
- Study construction/installation method
- Study interface work between civil contractor and submit requirements for Heavy equipment’s installation
- Site work for attending subcontractors’ installation work and to check QA/QC/Safety matter
- Perform other duties as assigned by the (senior) Construction Engineer.
* Salary: 70, 000 THB (Depend on experience)
- Working Day / Time : Mon to Fri / 8:30-17:30
- Social Security & Woker's Compensation to be provided according to Thai Law
- Company to provide shuttle van between site office and nearest station
- 30 to 45 Years old
- Male / Female
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical engineer
- Experience more than 5 years in similar position
- Ability to communicate and write in English and in Thai.
- Have knowledge of the local regulations and codes in electrical/mechanical engineering in Thailand
- Experience in mechanical engineering for railway industries (If any)
- Knowledge of the local regulations and codes in mechanical engineering in Thailand
- Knowledge of the international codes and standards in mechanical engineering in Thailand
- Microsoft Office Suite, CAD drawings and Visio software proficiency
- Ability to communicate and write in English
- Local resident
- Good Command of English (TOEIC 500)
- Please send your CV.
Engineer Mechanical Engineer Construction
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.