CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Monitoring and control Facility construction project
- To collaborate with the project manager, multi-discipline project team, contractor or client during project phases related to engineering issues.
- Communicating and coordinate with contractors, consultants, co-workers and clients.
- Ensuring that responsibility is completed on time and within budget
* Salary: Negotiate (depend on experience and skills)
Working Day / Time : Mon to Fri / 8:00-17:00
- Language , Engineer , GPA , Long-service employee , Construction site
- Bonus (1 times/years) ,Increase salary, Medical Insurance, Medical checkup, Company travel , Annual leaves , Japan Travel
(10years working), Social security , Health Insurance, Housing allowance
- Thai Nationality
- Male / Female
- 30 to 45 years old
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical or related field
- Have certificate JLPT N3up
- At least 5 years experience in Mechanical engineer (construction)
- Have experience in Japanese general constructor or sub constructor
- Able to use Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Powerpoint)
- Able to daily conversation in English(TOEIC600up advantage)
- Have engineering license (Advantage)
- Able to use CAD
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.