CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Design 2D and 3D documents according to drawing and customer preparation.
- Create various drawing
- Create BOM sheet
- Create Mold Modify data as specified by the customer.
- Editing mold design in both 2D and 3D as specified by the customer.
- In the case that the customer does not provide the 3D drawing, it must be able to do 3D drawing based on 2D drawing.
- Situations that may need to be taken by continuing to coordinate with customers or suppliers.
- cooperation and support in the creation of systems, activities, and practices.
Comply with the rules, regulations, policies, and targets of the company. Strictly determined
- Do 5S in the area of responsibility
- Have awareness about safety
* Salary: 20,000THB to 50,000THB (Depend on experience)
- Working day/time: Mon to Fri / 8:00-17:00
- Social security, Medical support, Free Meal, Transport fee, Position fee
- Housing fee, Provident fund, Free uniform etc
- Thai nationality
- Age 25- 45 Years old
- Diploma or higher in related fields
- At least 1- 2 years experience in working on mold design and editing, and repair the mold.(Plastic Mold advance)
- Have expertise and understanding in the mold making process
- Perform 3D design by using UG or Pro / E program
- Able read understand of the drawing.
- Able use Microsoft Office
- Have knowledge of ISO / TS 16949 quality management system, ISO 14001
- Have responsibility enthusiasm for work have inspiration to teamwork
- Strictly obeying the event planning and job modification of the supervisor
- Please send your CV.
Engineer Mold Design Engineer
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.