CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Support to coordinate Engineer job to a complete vehicle project.
- Utilize CAD program 3D and 2D (CATIA or relate program) to check & revise drawing or review 3D data.
- Coordinate meeting, document or information distribution and organization (correspondence and send email, oversea tel.)
- Understand basic multimedia of the vehicle.
- Document system process.
- Support to coordinate engineer job to complete project.
- Coordinate design meeting with relate divisions.
- Support engineer to compile procedure manuals, which could include editing technical drawings and other diagrams.
- Other job duties as assigned.
* Salary: Not over 32,000 THB (depend on experience)
* Working Day /Time : Mon-Fri / 08:30-17:30
* Allowance :
- Transportation fee 1,000 baht / month
- Provident fund
- Training & Development working skill
- Health Insurance (Include spouse and child for permanent employee)
- Dental Treatment fee (Additional form Social Security Fund)
- Accident Insurance
- Cafeteria welfare 5,000 baht per year
- Bonus pay on June & December.(Depend on performance and profit)
- Marriage Welfare, Funeral Welfare, New born Welfare
- Company trip and New Year party
- Customer site at upcountry allowance 100 baht. /day
- Yearly Health Check Up
- Thai Nationality
- Male or Female
- Not over 30 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Industrial Engineering
- New graduate is welcome.
- Experience between 1-2 year in Multi Media Design Engineer Admin
- Good experience to Vehicle multimedia or wireharness design.
- Good experience to utilize CATIA program.
- Have knowledge in Excel & Basic Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint)
- Good service mind and positive attitude.
- Able to use CAD program or CD and HD program will be an advantage.
- Able to communicate in Japanese language will be an advantage. (N3-N4)
- Able to flexible of workplace and able to work from home.
- Have Good communication skill, good problem solving, logical thinking and good team Player
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.