CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Develop the required documentation to support the Product Development Process and in accordance with Customer requirements (e.g. APQP, PPAP and FMEA)
- Interface with internal related department and facilitate the resolution of quality issues and concerns
- Lead problem solving efforts relating to launch quality issues
- Maintenance of required documentation meeting the specifications for document control
- To be a key person to contact with Designer for program development and also coordinate with internal departments as customer requirements
- Responsible for the quality of product during the Launch Phase and 1st Mass Production
- Initiate control plans & training for Plans, Work and Gage Instruction
- Responsible for Supplier Gage design approval, PPAP review and approval and Program Issues Review
* Salary: 30,000THB Base (Not over)
- Working Day / Time : Mon – Fri (Saturday depend on company calender)
- Attractive benefit will be providing such as full attendance, food meal, OT meal and transportation allowance, company bus
- Gender : Male or Female not over than 30 years only
- Bachelor's Degree of Electronic Engineering or Related Field in Engineering Only
- Experience at least 3-5 years in Computer/Technical
- Computer Literacy in MS Offices, Presentation
- Language Skills : Good Command in English
- Ability to interpret and analyze the technical procedures and customer specification
- Influence in APQP, PPAP, FMEA
- Able to work under pressure
- Please send your CV.
Engineer Electrical Engineer IT technology
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.