CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Participate in responsibility for the on-site problem-solving process and complaints from
- Issue operational documents such as WI forms and others involved in the production process (Screw coating process)
- Follow up the problem solving and report to the supervisor
- Attend auditing meetings and visits to customers' factories
-Others as assigned by the supervisor / Others jobs according to the instruction of the supervisor.
* Salary: 18,000 THB – 20,000 THB (Depend on Experience)
- Working Time / Day : 08:30-17:30 / Mon to Fri
- Bonus 1time/year, Increase salary 1time/year, Social security, Medical/Accident support, Lunch fee, Company bus, Provident fund, Free uniform
- Thai Nationality
- Age 22 - 25 Years old
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Industrial engineering or Mechanical Engineer.
- Have at least experience 1 years in production control or production engineer
- Able to communicate in both writing and speaking
- Has proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to use the specified measuring tools such as Vernier etc.
- Have knowledge about costing process (Advantage)
- Please send your CV.
Industrial engineering Process manufacturing engineer
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.