CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Raw material procurement Products and spare parts
- Plan the purchase of raw materials.
- Controlling and tracking the delivery of raw materials
- negotiate conditions
- Control and inspect raw materials stock
- Track the movement of raw materials
Finding new sellers
- Find information of new sellers
- Request to negotiate prices and sales conditions, procurement operations
- Coordinate with agencies requesting purchase
- Control and check the purchasing documents
- Price negotiation And conditions with the seller
- Entering into a contract or agreement with the seller
- Plan product deliveries
- Control and track the delivery of products.
- Coordinate with relevant agencies to receive and inspect the products.
- assess seller
- Administration of various procurement systems
- Maintaining various quality systems
- Administration of personnel development in the department
- Others as assigned
* Salary: 50,000THB (Not Over)
- Working Day / Time : 08.00-17.00PM Mon-Sat (every other Sat according to the company calendar),
- Free Uniform, Fee Meal, Fee Transport, Bonus 1times/year, Salaries increase once a year, Languages available
* Manager position (Included in salary), Position Manager don’t have OT.
- Thai Nationality
- 35 to 45 Years old
- Female Only
- Bachelor's degree up in Administration Accounting / related field
- At least 5 years’ experience in 5 years’ experience in Procurement / Material Control / Vendor contract / Vendor evaluation
- Good command of English
- Certified JLPT N2 up
- Ability to deal with document and accurate on work's detail.
- Computer literacy skill in MS office.
- Strong leadership & analysis skills
- Effective interpersonal skill
- Please send your CV.
Purchasing N2 N2 Level
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.