CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Day to day production engineering and engineering change activities including
- Supporting the quality engineering function – liaising with engineers and suppliers to overcome
- Day to day product and quality issues.
- Investigation of issues and proposing solutions to the lead engineers and Principal Production Engineer.
- Prepare and issue BOM's to operations/production.
- Design production tooling for assembly aids/ fixtures.
- Liaise with internal and external departments in order to produce reliable and cost-effective products that can be manufactured
- General engineering administrative tasks.
* Salary: 18,000 THB -19,500THB (depends on experiences)
- Working Day /Time: Mon to Sat (bi weekly) / 8:30-17:30
- Bonus, Provident Fund, Lunch Allowance, Work outside allowance, Transportation Allowance, Perfect attendance allowance
- Annual Medical checkup, Company Bus, Medical Fee, Group Insurance
- Company Trip, Mid-Year Party and New Year Party
- Thai Nationality
- Age 23 years old up
- Male or Female
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering (IE), Production Engineering (PE)
- GPA 2.5 up
- At least 1-2 years experience in Production Engineer
- Able to use computer MS. Office.
- Good command of spoken, read and written English.
- Good Responsibility and Learner person.
- Please send your CV.
Production Production Engineer
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.