CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Analysis the problem of production line and solution.
- Waste reduction in process.
- Cost reduction.
- Increase productivity.
- Increase Line efficiency.
- Design jig and tools support for production line.
- Planning and improve production line with other department.
- To management and control the assembly process with welding, Auto Parts
- To management produce, delivery products, and manpower based on the production plan
- To control subordinate and report Assistant Manager
* Salary: Not over 30,000THB (Depend on experience)
- Working Time / Day : 08:00-17:00 / Mon – Fri (116 holiday/year)
- Increase salary 1time/year ,Bonus 1time/year, Social security,
- Medical Support, Medical check, Provident fund, etc
- Thai Nationality
- Male only
- Age 30 - 35 years old
- Bachelor degree of Production, Mechanical, Industrial, Chemical and Material Engineer
- At least 3-5 years' experience of Production or related function
- Experience working Automotive (Robot welding)
- To work in automotive parts manufacturing company, especially in metal assembly company, welding process control
- To work with Japanese or foreigners
- Ability to understand the Auto Parts drawing
- Ability to improvement in the process or/ and hole manufacturing (KAIZEN, KANBA, TPM, TPS)
- Ability to management of ISO/TS 16949, ISO14001
- Basic knowledge of PC with software package
- 5S activity, safety's rule and awareness
- Basic English communication skill (reading, writing, speaking)
- Please send your CV.
Chemistry Production Engineer Production Supervisor
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.