CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Ensure effective employee relations. Provide employee coaching and development. Makes employment decisions. Resolve employee issues through problem resolution.
- Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all areas. Work to continuously improve in all areas.
- Manage departmental performance measures, including visual controls and provides regular progress reports to manager.
- Perform accident investigations.
- Maintain proper inventory levels.
- Manage department priorities.
- Track absenteeism and timekeeping.
- 50,000 THB (Depended on experience and skill).
- Working day/time Mon-Fri / 8:00-17:00
- Increase Salary 1time /year, Bonus 1time/year ( 5.2 month) + 18,000 THB
- Social security, Medical Insurance 20,000 bath/ year, Provident fund 5 % from base salary , Company Group Insurance , Company Bus transport , Company Travel , Family Day for employee , Birthday party for employee.
- Have OT.
- Thai Nationality.
- Not over 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Have GPA more than 2.5 GPA.
- Must have JLPT N3 up.
- New grade welcome but Experience more than 1 years will be advantage.
- Please send your CV.
Supervisor Urgent Production Engineer ภาษาญี่ปุ่น N3
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.