CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Manage and control overall operation of the production line.
- Maintain standard and improve productivity.
- Manage own shift members to keep operation advancing to meet the production target.
- Report to Production Assistant Manager and Production General Manager about operation situation, result of operation, problems in daily basis.
- Solve the problems in operation by cooperating with other members.
- Educate and train own shift members (operator) by giving proper introduction and advise.
- Secure plant safety, environment and promote 5S activity.
* Salary: Not over 36,000THB (Depend on Experience)
- Work under shift calendar now: 5 Days work, 2 days off (Sat. and Sun.).
- During probation: Normal shift 8:30-17:30 (sometimes OT 2.5 hours)
- After probation: Day shift 8:30-17:30 + OT (2.5 hours), Night shift 20:30-5:30 + OT (2.5 hours), Normal shift 8:30-17:30 (sometimes OT 2.5 hours)
- Probation: 119 days
- Meal Allowance (Daily) 50 THB
- OT Meal (if have 2 hrs. OT) 40 THB
- Housing Allowance (Monthly) 1,500 THB
- Night Shift Allowance (Daily) 200 THB (Working follow schedule)
- Work under shift calendar allowance (Monthly) 2,000 TH (Request pass probation working follow schedule)
- Length-of-service 5-year award = 1 Month Basic Salary
- Attendance allowance by step 500, 700, 1000 THB.
- Health Group Insurance
- Dentist Allowance (Yearly) 3,000 THB.
- Other benefit follows company regulation
- Thai Nationality
- Age 30 -35 years old
- Male only
- Bachelor of mechanical engineering or related field.
- At least 5 years in production, management experience is preferred.
- Business level in English
- Use of PLC or DCS, Microsoft Office
- Certification of handling boiler, Natural gas.
- Able to work site: Rayong plant
- Ability well supervise and control the shift member, cooperate with other sections (such as technical, QC, R&D), solution oriented
- Please send your CV.
Production Production Engineer Production Supervisor
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.