CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Design, develop, and implement software to meet customer business requirements
- Identify and document customer business requirements and specifications
- Cooperate with stakeholders throughout software development cycle until project completed
- Resolve abd troubleshoot problems with reasonalbe leadtime
- Define, maintain, and control team software development standard
- Takeover software maintenance after project complete
* Salary: 63,000THB (Depending on experience and skill)
* Working Day /Time : Mon-Fri 08:30-17:30 / (Some Sat. as stated in company’s calendar as of 2021)
* Allowance :
- Transportation fee 1,200 baht / month
- Provident fund
- Training & Development working skill
- Health Insurance (Include spouse and child for permanent employee)
- Dental Treatment fee (Additional form Social Security Fund)
- Accident Insurance
- Cafeteria welfare 5,000 baht per year
- Bonus pay on June & December (Depend on performance and profit)
- Marriage Welfare, Funeral Welfare, New born Welfare
- Customer site at upcountry allowance 100 baht. /day
- Yearly Health Check Up
- Thai Nationality
- Not over 35 years old.
- Male or Female
- Bachelor’s degree of Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology.
- Strong experience of software development OOP programming in various language
- Fully understand software development cycle
- Background in RPA (UiPath) and O365 programming is a plus
- Experience in leading development team and managing quality and delivery of the team is a plus
- Good communication in English language.
- Additional skills as; Web (.Net, Java, PHP), VBA, RPA (UiPath), O365 application knowledge, Database (Oracle, SQL, Server, MySOL, PostgreSQL) and SQL knowledge
- Please send your CV.
Programmer Software IT staff IT Developer IT
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.