CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective
* Salary: 55,000THB (Total / Depend on Skill and experience)
- Working Day / Time Mon -Fri / 8:00-17:00
- Per diem 120,180
- Overnight 200
- Telephone allowance
- Provident Fund 5%
- Employee's uniform
- Health insurance
- Marriage gift
- Ordination gift
- Ordination leave
- Performance/results-based bonus
- Social security
- Staff training and development
- Annual trip or party
- Thai Nationality
- Male only
- Age 25 - 32 years old.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Automation, Electronic, Electrical, Computer and relevant field.
- At least 2 years or above and have experience in develop automation system relating programs.
- Japanese language level N2
- Good command of English or ability to communicate with TOEIC 650 up
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Must be able to work in a multi cultural environment.
- Able to work independently and flexible to attend unusual shift.
- Proven working experience as a project engineer.
- Project management and supervision skills.
- Hands-on experience with project management tools such as Microsoft Project.
- Please send your CV.
ภาษาญี่ปุ่น Mechanical Engineer Electrical Engineer N2 N2 Level Project Engineer
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.