CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Managing DTP & localization related projects.
- File tracking, integrity checks, hand-offs, hand-backs with clients and production teams.
- Status reporting and client status meetings.
- Follow up on outstanding issues and flag critical path tasks.
- Communication with both internal and external clients.
- Adhering to timelines as agreed with customer and to work with
- DTP/translation/review vendors so as to deliver on time.
- Check hand-offs to ensure that they meet client requirements.
- Project information maintenance.
- Manage and track financial aspect of Projects.
- Administer any necessary scheduling changes.
* Salary: 40,000THB(depend on experience)
- Working Day/Time : Mon – Fri (2times on Saturday working) / 8:30 – 17:30
- Social security, Bonus, Increase salary 1 time ,Annual medical checkup , Provident fund, Diligent Fee, Transportation Allowance, Company bus
- Age not over 30 years old
- Female / Male
- Bachelor’s Degree majoring in any filed.
- Experience in Track record of project management and possess at least 1 years.
- Experience and knowledge in Translation/Localization industry is a plus.
- Strong administration skills and hard working attitude.
- Must be familiar with standard Office and internet communications tools.
- Strong command of English and Japanese.
- Japanese skill in level of JLPT N2 or JLPT N3 (Must)
- Well-organized and details oriented.
- Ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality with proprietary information.
- Knowledge in Accounting/Finance or Purchasing/Supply Chain Management will be a plus.
- Knowledge of Web/Multimedia technology or Programming will be a plus.
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.