CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Establish production strategy as control tower of this Asia-Oceania region.
- Establish short and long term production strategy.
- Optimize production allocation among base in the region.
- Sharing profit earned from manufacturing to driving the growth in each region.
- Consideration for large investment and propose to Headquarter for approval, such as feasibility study for new factory in Asia-Oceania.
- Develop program for [Young multi-talent development] participated by all factory base in this 3 regions. Implement the strategies
- Make concrete action plan for each initiative theme.
- Promote (force) each production base for the action plan execution and follow up.
- Establish region cross collaboration initiatives and follow up.
- Arrange cross support between region bases, such as technical transfer,production machine/ line consideration, strengthen supply chain, material substitution
- Analysis operation result of all manufacturing.
Salary: Negotiate (Depend on skill)
Working Time / Day: 08:00-17:45 Mon-Fri
Monetary Benefits :
- Bonus (depending on the Company’s performance)
- Attendance Award
- Provident Fund
- Overtime Pay
- Diligent Allowance
- Loan scheme
Health and Welfare Benefits :
- Medical Expenses
- Medical Room with Regular Doctors and Nurses
- Annual Health Checkup
- Health Insurance
- Marriage Aid
- Group Insurance
- Free Meals
- Employee Uniform
- Shuttle Services
- Annual Leave
- Souvenirs for Long-Term Employees
- Thai Nationality
- Age 32 - 37 years old
- Male/ Female
- Bachelor or master ’s degree in Engineering, Supply chain or Business Administration.
- At least 10-15 years’ experience in planning, project management.
(Experience in Data and Cost Analysis, Production Analysis and strategy, R&D strategy is preferable)
- Experience from big and famous company (HVAC Business, Household Appliance, Electronic, Automotive companied are preferred)
- Good interpersonal and leadership, strong facilitation skill, change leadership, coaching, mentoring and project management skills.
- Strong capabilities to communicate clearly both in writing and presentations in Thai and English (Communication in Japanese is welcomed)
- Please send your CV.
Planning Production Production Planning N3 Level
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.