CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Control operations and activities within the transformer test room to be smooth and efficient.
- Supervise to ensure that the test laboratory's standards meet the terms of certification throughout the operating period.
- Supervise employees, engineers and practitioners in the test room to perform workshops or topics that are trained and used only for authorized tools and equipment.
- Test transformers during production, repair transformers, build, finished transformers, and finished transformers are available according to the standards.
- Test reports, problems and defects or abnormalities of transformers tested for the development or integrity of transformers before delivering customers to managers.
- To supervise Transformer Test Procedures and Procedures (Whether the usage of tools and test equipment, as well as the relevant manuals and recording forms, is appropriate and up to date according to the standards.)
- Monitor and evaluate the certification stipulated in the test room standards.
* Salary: 35,000THB to 70,000THB (Depend on experience)
- Working day/time: Mon to Fri (on Sat bi-weekly) 8:30-17:30
- Insurance, Provident fund, Transportation, Bonus, Annual Salary Increment,
Pre-employment and Annual Medical check, Two Meals (One for lunch and the other for Working overtime after 18.00 pm.), Milk and Snack (Working Overtime until 23.00 pm.), Allowances of travelling provinces, Diligent 300>500 THB./month, Staff New year party, Child scholarship, Annual Holiday 20 days/year, Free Open staff bank account, Medical Check-up, 3 set of uniform/year, Annual Holiday 20 days/year
- Thai nationality
- Age 30 to 45 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering (Power) or higher
- Male Only
- Good computer skills.
- Good English skills.
- Effective knowledge transfer and management skills.
- Knowledge of ISO/IEC17025. (MUST)
- Good interpersonal relation and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of high voltage engineering, electrical apparatus testing and transformer testing.
- Knowledge of basic chemistry.
- Good testing and laboratory management skills.
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.