CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Manage strategic and tactical purchasing, material requirement planning, and inventory control in order to develop an effective team.
- Propose Purchase policies to business and function lead and implement when they are approved.
- Responsible for maintaining and monitoring functional metrics to ensure business objectives are being achieved and Collaborate with other departments to identify or qualify of new suppliers.
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers and vendors.
- Working to improve efficiency, reduce waste and drive down costs.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of suppliers in terms of quality and pricing. - Develop or implement procedures or systems to evaluate or select suppliers. Maintaining relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Mentors staff to achieve increasing levels of team performance. - Develop team members to ensure up-to-date product know-how and expertise.
- Document purchasing processes, such as workflows, procedure to align with quality system requirement.
- Execute purchase instruction to catch cost saving opportunity identified.
- Procurement improvement project to reduce inefficiency.
* Salary: 50,000THB -60,0000 (Depend on experience)
- Working Day / Time Mon -Fri / 8:00-17:00
- Bonus, Increase Salary 1time/year
- Social security, Mobile phone fee, Meal fee, Dental fee,
- Gas and car allowance for pay real in Receipt (max is 15 ,000 Baht / monthly)
- Thai Nationality
- Age 35 to 45 years old
- Male / Female
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in fields of Supply Chain Management, or closely related discipline engineering, or manufacturing.
- Minimum 5 years of Procurement or Purchasing function and 3 years for management experience.
- Advanced conflict Management and negotiation skills required.
- Experience managing critical projects required.
- Strong goal-setting, team leadership, coaching and development skills.
- Must have knowledge of Trade Compliance responsibilities, on the import and export.
- Excellent technical writing ability, and oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of ERP system SL9 are an advantage.
- Good command of both written and spoken in English
- Strong in computer skills i.e. MS Office, preparing report.
- Knowledge of ISO9001/TS 16949 and ISO 14001
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.