CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Responsible for the quality assurance activities (such as an audit, nonconformity, customer complaint, new product) of the products from incoming of raw material to the products that delivered to customer.
- Cooperate with relevant departments to set the corrective action of the problem that could arise in the production process or after delivery.
- Supervise, train and provide the suggestion to subordinate to solve the problem in daily operation.
- Improve the operation efficiency
- Conduct the test, analyze and report the result of activities to QA Manager as assigned
* Salary: 17,000 to 20,000 THB (Depend on Experience)
- Working Time / Day : 08:30-17:30 / Mon to Fri
- Bonus 1time/year, Increase salary 1time/year, Social security, Medical/Accident support, Lunch fee, Company bus, Provident fund, Free uniform
- Thai Nationality
- Not age over 30 years old
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in chemistry, chemical industry, chemical engineering or equivalent
- Able to communicate in both writing and speaking (TOEIC 500 or more)
- New graduate welcome
- Experienced in chemical industry and automotive industry and well understanding of quality management system will be advantage
- Has proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Multitask, able to work under pressure, initiate and self-motivate
- Please send your CV.
QA New graduate Chemistry QA Engineer
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.