CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- To manage and control all related QC work.
- To supervise QC visual team and measuring team as well as QC documentation and analysis of data
- Documentation (WI, one-point, manual etc), Training new operators and their monthly plan, to make QC section training plan, Llimit sample preparation, controlling operators, delivery control, issuing internal notice, internal audit, all tool’s calibration
- Controlling measuring team, production department’s quality improvement, operating MSA/CPK, controlling all inspection data, measuring with instruments, controlling tools and inspection machines
* Salary: 45,000THB to 55,000THB (depend on skills)
- Mon.-Fri. every alternative Sat. 8:00-17:00 O.T. available
- All the allowances mentioned below are inclusive in the above gross salary.
- Overtime working fee, meal (B40/day), traffic (fr/to home B4.5/km), housing B1,500-/m, diligent B1,000-/m
- Thai Nationality
- 30 to 40 years old
- Bachelor degree in any field
- Minimum 2 years experience in QC Manager (Advance automobile parts) and total 5 years more in QC section.
- Have operational experience for ISO9000:2005 and IATF16949
- Able to daily conversation in English
- Able to daily conversation in Japanese (Advance)
- Please send your CV.
ภาษาญี่ปุ่น QC QC Manager
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.