CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Ensure that the organization’s Quality Management System conforms to customer, internal, ISO 9001, and regulatory/legal requirements.
- Ensure evaluation of, and reporting on, vendor quality systems.
- Oversee inspection (examination) of incoming materials, ensuring that they meet requirements.
- Manage the monitoring, measurement, and review of internal processes, especially those that affect the quality of the organization’s products.
- Lead a team of Quality engineers, inspectors, auditors, analysts, and technicians
- Work with customers, employees, contractors, and outsourcing firms to develop product requirements.
- Report to top management on the performance of the QMS (e.g., results of quality audits, corrective actions), including the need for improvement.
- Conduct periodic management review meetings.
- Oversee product recalls.
- Responsible for accuracy and timely inspection/calibration of monitoring and measuring devices.
- Keep up on standards, regulations/laws, issues, and news with respect to product (service) quality.
* Salary: 35,000 to 50,000THB (depend on skills)
- Working Mon.-Fri. every alternative Sat. 8:00-17:00 O.T. available
- All the allowances mentioned below are inclusive in the above gross salary.
- Overtime working fee, meal (B40/day), traffic (fr/to home B4.5/km), housing B1,500-/m, diligent B1,000-/m
- Thai Nationality
- 35 to 43 years old
- Bachelor degree in Industrial or related field
- Have working experience 7year over in QMS
- Have working experience with Japanese company
- Have working experience in Supervisor level
- Able to communicate in English
- Commute by yourself
- Have working experience in Metal working
- Please send your CV.
QA QC Japanese Company QMS Supervisor
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.