CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Assist QMR to establish and maintain quality and environment systems
- Coordinate Management Review Activities/Action Plans
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit activity for ISO9001/2015
- Provide quality system audit results for Management review
- Plan and follow up system-, process- and products audits
- Analyze audit results and direct audit priorities
- Lead/participate problem resolution teams regarding audit findings
- Being a good document controller
- Provide necessary training to all employees' level in any related with quality management system
- Involving in any customer audit in term of quality system evaluation and initiate to adapt new customer's requirements to aligned with the existing system or modify as needed
- Follow up, compile company's key performance indicators result and
report out to top management
- Advise all related function i.e. Manufacturing, production engineer to use quality tools i.e. APQP, FMEA, MSA, SPC etc.
* Salary: 30,000THB Base (Not over)
- Working Day / Time : Mon – Fri (Saturday depend on company calender)
- Attractive benefit will be providing such as full attendance, food meal, OT meal and transportation allowance, company bus
- Gender : Male or Female not over than 30 years only
- Bachelor's Degree of Engineering/Science or Related Field
- Experience at least 3-5 years in Quality System Development, especially IATF16949 established, Quality Education and Training, Related Quality Management, Business in Automotive Industry
- Strong Knowledge and background in quality system IATF16949, PPAP, FMEA, MSA, SPC, APQP
- Problem solving techniques (7QC Tools, 8D, 5Why) and document control
- Be auditors of both IATF16949 and ISO14001 (Be a lead auditor will be an advantage)
- Strong self-learning, work independent, innovative and continuous improvement orientation
- Experience leading people in an industrial/manufacturing environment is required
- Influence in English
- Able to work under pressure
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.