CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Sourcing and reaching out to qualified candidates for current open roles.
- Serving as a go-between for candidates and hiring managers.
- Coordinating the hiring process end-to-end.
- Design, distribute and measure the result of candidate experience surveys.
- Working to establish recruitment strategy and find out solution if any issue/concern in short-long term.
- Analyze the recruitment process performance, prepare the recruitment dashboards, present dashboards, recommends changes to the recruitment process and implements changes.
- Analyzes the performance of recruitment agencies, the cost per hire, time to hire and recommences changes and improvements.
- Tracks the list of the recruitment agencies and their terms and conditions, introduces standardized terms and conditions for the recruitment vendors if possible.
- Identifies difficult job vacancies and investigates the best recruitment approach for them.
- Any tasks that be assigned by superior or/and company.
* Salary: 63,000THB (Depend on Skill)
Working Day /Time : Mon-Fri / 08:30-17:30
- Transportation fee 1,000 baht / month
- Provident fund
- Training & Development working skill
- Health Insurance (Include spouse and child for permanent employee)
- Dental Treatment fee (Additional form Social Security Fund)
- Accident Insurance
- Cafeteria welfare 5,000 baht per year
- Bonus pay on June & December.(Depend on performance and profit)
- Marriage Welfare, Funeral Welfare, New born Welfare
- Company trip and New Year party
- Customer site at upcountry allowance 100 baht. /day
- Yearly Health Check Up
- Age between 30 - 40 years old
- Male or Female
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in human resource management, Business Administration, or Social Science.
- At least 7 years experience in HR
- Had experience in Human Resource work role such as recruitment activities, candidate interview, etc.
- Had experience working with job hunter companies, agencies, universities internship outline.
- Had experience working in Japanese or international company is very welcome. (optional)
- Had experience searching for candidate with executive, professional and technical expertise is preferred.
- Had experience recruiting for positions in IT industry preferred.
- Had experience in a full life cycle of international recruitment structure.
- Good command of English communication.
- Japanese or other 3rd language skill is very welcome. (optional)
- Multitask skill, interpersonal skill are preferred.
- Initiative and proactive personality are preferred.
- Detail-orientated approach.
- Please send your CV.
Recruitment HR Admin
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.