CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Sourcing and reaching out to qualified candidates for current open roles.
- Serving as a go-between for candidates and hiring managers.
- Coordinating the hiring process end-to-end.
- Design, distribute and measure the result of candidate experience surveys.
- Working to establish recruitment strategy and find out solution if any issue/concern in short-long term.
- Analyze the recruitment process performance, prepare the recruitment dashboards, present dashboards, recommends changes to the recruitment process and implements changes.
- Analyzes the performance of recruitment agencies, the cost per hire, time to hire and recommences changes and improvements.
- Tracks the list of the recruitment agencies and their terms and conditions, introduces standardized terms and conditions for the recruitment vendors if possible.
- Identifies difficult job vacancies and investigates the best recruitment approach for them.
- Any tasks that be assigned by superior or/and company.
* Salary: 63,000THB (Depend on Skill)
* Working Day /Time : Mon-Fri / 08:30-17:30
* Allowance :
- Transportation fee 1,000 baht / month
- Provident fund
- Training & Development working skill
- Health Insurance (Include spouse and child for permanent employee)
- Dental Treatment fee (Additional form Social Security Fund)
- Accident Insurance
- Cafeteria welfare 5,000 baht per year
- Bonus pay on June & December.(Depend on performance and profit)
- Marriage Welfare, Funeral Welfare, New born Welfare
- Company trip and New Year party
- Customer site at upcountry allowance 100 baht. /day
- Yearly Health Check Up
- Age between 30 - 40 years old
- Male or Female
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in human resource management, Business Administration, or Social Science.
- At least 7 years experience in HR
- Had experience in Human Resource work role such as recruitment activities, candidate interview, etc.
- Had experience working with job hunter companies, agencies, universities internship outline.
- Had experience working in Japanese or international company is very welcome. (optional)
- Had experience searching for candidate with executive, professional and technical expertise is preferred.
- Had experience recruiting for positions in IT industry preferred.
- Had experience in a full life cycle of international recruitment structure.
- Good command of English communication.
- Japanese or other 3rd language skill is very welcome. (optional)
- Multitask skill, interpersonal skill are preferred.
- Initiative and proactive personality are preferred.
- Detail-orientated approach.
- Please send your CV.
Recruitment Administrator HR & Administration manager Administration & HR
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.