CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Mechanical design using 3D program such as Solid work.
- Design Analog circuit and Power Electronics.
- Design and operate Microcontroller.
- Design mainboard using Altium Designer program
- Design Measurement and Testing system using Ni LabView.
- Test and Develop products to meet international standards such as CE, FCC, UL.
- Prototype assembly and perform operational test, evaluation.
* Salary: Not over 35,000THB (depend on experience)
- Working day/time Mon-Sat / 8:00-17:00
- Increase Salary 1times/year, Bonus 1time/year,
- Social security, Free Uniform, Free rice, Annual Tour company, Party company, Company bus service, Company trip
- Thai Nationality
- Age not over 35 Years old
- Male only
- At least 1- 2 Year experience work in Research and Development Engineer field.
- Bachelor’s degree with major in the Mechanical only.
- GPA. 2.5 up
-Good computer skill in Altium designer, C programming, language, C2000 Series 32-Bit Microcontrollers, embedded system and Micro controller
- Able to work under pressure
- Good communication skills of written and speaking in English
- Analog / digital circuit design base on customer requirement
- PCB and schematic circuit design using Altium designer program
- Design and debugging using programming Microcontroller
- Aware of the EMC test standard, EMI / RFI and power line testing
- Understand of the safety guideline for worldwide standards
- Micro controller Measurement / debugging and Testing prototype sample
- Prototype sample making
- Project management and follow up schedule
- Document preparation
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.