CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Manage Japanese Izakaya restaurant
- Train employees
- Service and Quality Improvement / Hygiene management.
- Earnings & cost management
- Staff work schedule creation / adjustment / management
- Manpower adjustment with other stores.
* Salary: Negotiable (depend on experience)
- Working day/time: 10:00 – 00:00 (Total work time: 9 hours), 6 day-offs per month.
- Social Security, Annual leave, Commission starting in 4th month of work (depend on company profit), Bonus 1 time/yr.
- Nationality: Japanese
- 28 – 43 years old
- Any gender and Educational level
- More than 3 years experience in restaurant management.
- Can use Microsoft Word & Excel for work
- Working as one team with Japanese employees
- Enthusiastic about spreading Japanese food in Thailand
- Can communicate in Japanese and English will be advantage.
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.