CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Support and provide company risk evaluation.
- Explore and examine risks including verify level of risks.
- Prepare and analyze processes in order to monitor risks and review data.
- Establish design and implement compliance risk management process and regulations.
- Risk assessment, which involves analyzing risks as well as identify and estimate the business.
- Risk evaluation, which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established by the organization such as costs, legal requirements and environmental factors, and valuating the organization’s previous handling of risks.
- Corporate governance involving external risk report and present to stakeholders.
- Conduct audits of policy and compliance to standards, including liaison with external professional.
- Establish and monitor key risk indicators, as well as implement corrective action plans to mitigate risks.
* Salary: 50,000 THB up (depend on experience)
- Social security, Bonus, Salary raise, Annual leave, Medical Insurance
* Working place: Suanluang, Bangkok
- Thai Nationality
- 35 to 45 yers old
- Male / Female
- Bachelor or master's degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or other related field.
- At least 3-5 years experience in Risk Management Field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills and results-focused.
- Possess positive attitude and initiative.
- Good command of English; speaking and writing.
- Please send your CV.
Management Risk Management
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.