CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Conduct training programs for customer, institution and government office
- Design Innovative Robotics/Electronics Kit and Curriculum
- Conduct Robotics workshops
- Develop innovative Teaching learning Material
- Develop and Handle Robotics Exhibitions & Events.
- Participate in marketing activities and awareness programs
- Conduct Events ,Competitions and outdoor activities including domestics and oversea trips
- Prepare reports status briefs presentation and other communication document
- Issue certificate and invoices of training
* Salary: Not over 50,000THB (Depend on skills/Negotiate)
- Working Day/Time : Mon.-Fri / 8:40-17:40
- Provident fund
- Social security
- Health insurance and dental allowance
- Annual medical checkup
- Language allowance for English and Japanese
- Holidays (14-21 days per year)
- Thai Nationality
- Age 28-35 years old
- Bachelor's degree of higher in Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Robotics Trainer or Sales & Service Engineer filed.
- Good presentation & communication skill.
- Can communicate in Japanese & English
- Have skill in Microsoft Office
- Have own car with license
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.