CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Implement and planning company safety system.
- Support and develop occupation health and safety (OSH) for employee.
- Be a main PIC of ISO 14001, Environmental, Safety and BCP implement team.
- Prepare safety and accidental documents and reports.
- Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claims.
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures.
- Responsible for health and accident insurance and other tasks which was assigned by leader.
- Be a team member for prepare company activities.
* Salary: 17,000 THB to 32,000 THB (depend on experience).
- Working day : Mon to Fri.
- Work time : 8:30 to 17:30.
- Allowance : Transportation fee, Provident fund, Cafeteria welfare, Bonus pay on June & December, Marriage Welfare, Funeral Welfare, New born Welfare, Over time, Health Insurance (Include spouse and child for permanent employee), Dental Treatment fee (Additional form Social Security Fund), Accident Insurance, Company trip and New Year party, Yearly Health Check Up .
- 25 to 30 years old.
- Male / Female.
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Health, Safety, Environmental, Human Resource Management, Business Administrative or related fields.
- At least 2 years’ experience about safety and administrative job.
- Experience of ISO 14001 will be an advantage.
- Must have Professional Safety Officer Certificate.
- Good command of English.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and explain health and safety topics.
- Good team player.
- Good Presentation skill, Positive attitude, Good Relationship, Logical thinking, Decision making skills.
- Proficient Microsoft Office, Computer literate.
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.