CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Safety patrol on site as needed (at least 1 time / month to all site) and make report to assure the safety quality.
- Go to site to assure safety quality when in dengerous work.
- Investigate and trouble shoot on safety accident / system trouble.
- Make and update safety standard hand book / check list of our company.
- Check working procedure all site and give an advice to the site staffs.
- Give training & develop safety skill for our Safety Officer & Subcon.
- Control all safety officers and lead safety team to the right direction.
- Comply with safety regulation in Thailand, sum report from site, report to authorities.
- Recruitment of new staff by using personal relations
* Salary: 62,000THB (Depend on experience)
- Working day/time Mon-Sat / 8:30-17:30
- Increase Salary 1times/year, Bonus 1time/year,
- Social security, Medical Insurance
* Working place: Sathorn, Bangkok
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Health and Safety . Plus, management degree would be advantageous.
- A minimum of 10 year's experience as a Safety Engineer in the construction industry.
- Deep knowledge of law & regulation related to Health and Occupation
- Certified Professional Safety Officer license is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Thai.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English. Communication with
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, including Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Have strong leadership and good interpersonal skill.
- Have good character and respected by subordinates.
- Have many personal relations with clients would be advantage.
- Have your own car is preferred.
- Please send your CV.
Safety engineer High Salary Construction
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.