CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- To inspect and give recommendations to the company to comply with the law on occupational safety, health and environment.
- To analyze the work to indicate possible dangers, including to set and present preventive measures and procedures for working safely.
- To assess the risks in the area of occupational safety.
- To analyze work plans and projects, and as well as recommendations of every working unit; and to give advice on safety measures to the company.
- To inspect and assess the operation of the workplace to comply with the work plan and project, or occupational safety measures.
- To give advice to the employees to follow the regulation.
- To give advice, teach and train the employees to work safely and without any risk of dangers.
- To examine and appraise the working conditions, or to work jointly with a person or an organization registered with the Department of Labour Protection and Welfare for certification, or to examine evidences, documents, and report of the inspection of working conditions in the workplace.
- To give recommendations to the company on the appropriate management of occupational safety in the workplace and develop it for ongoing efficiency.
- To analyze and investigate the causes of accidents, illness or annoyance resulting from working of the employees, and make a report of the investigation, together with suggesting resolution, promptly to the company.
- To compile statistical data, analyze, make a report and to give recommendations on accident, illness or annoyance caused by working of the employees.
- To conduct other occupational safety activities as assigned by the company.
- Responsible for Occupational Health and Safety Management System Standard certificated.
- Participation for continual development and implementation of the company management systems.
- Ensures that daily functions apply to all activities in accordance to the organization’s policy and documented procedures.
- Responsible for arrangement the OSH committee meeting as the secretary.
- Any other duties assigned as the company deem appropriate
* Salary: 18,000 THB -20,000THB (depends on experiences)
- Working Day / Time : Mon to Sat(bi weekly) / 8:30-17:30
- Bonus, Provident Fund, Lunch Allowance, Work outside allowance, Transportation Allowance, Perfect attendance allowance
- Annual Medical checkup, Company Bus, Medical Fee, Group Insurance
- Company Trip, Mid-Year Party and New Year Party
- Thai Nationality
- Age 23- 30 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Health and Safety or Certificate professional safety officer
- Have experience 1-2 years in Factory
- Good command of spoken, read and written English
- Can used MS. Office
- Learner and Active person, Active person, Good Relation Ship and Positive Thinking.
- Please send your CV.
English Safety officer Safety engineer HSE(Health, Safety and Environment)
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.