CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Take responsibility of working safety
- Prepare safety for summiting to the government section
- Inspect and make recommendation to the employer to comply with the law on occupational safety.
- Supervise the employees to comply with regulation and manual safety.
- Advise , instruct and train employees to carry out work without any cause of unsafe work
- Monitoring and working condition evaluation or in cooperation with person or agency who register and certified by the department of Labor.
- Propose a plan program in regard of proper occupational safety and continuously effectiveness development
- Inspect and evaluate the performance of the place of undertaking to comply with plan project or measures relating to occupational safety.
- Related jobs according to the Quality and Environmental Manual
- Others jobs according to the instruction of the supervisor.
* Salary: 20,000 - 35,000THB (Depends on Experience)
- Working Time / Day : 08:30-17:30 / Mon to Fri
- Bonus 1time/year, Increase salary 1time/year
- Social security, Medical/Accident support, Lunch fee, Company bus, Provident fund, Free uniform
- Thai Nationality
- Male / Female
- Age 30 – 35 years old
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in relate fields
- At least 7 years experience in Safety.
- Have knowledge Process Safety Management(PSM)
- Legal approved as an occupational safety officer (Have Safety license)
- Have knowledge about ISO18000/ Occupational and Safety System
- Good command in English
- Please send your CV.
Safety officer Safety engineer
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.