CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Maintain conduct new business development task as a project member
- Develop relationships and business opportunity in order to achieve sales target
- Monitor and follow up status of customer's purchasing forecast, orders and delivery
- Evaluate the sales potential of existing customers
- Analyze competition and recommend actions to respond to market trends, counter threats and position the company as a strong supplier.
- Develop marketing tools and presentations to support sales efforts.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to sales plan and action plan to achieve sales targets.
- Handle the quotations, collection of payments, customer complaints and emergency delivery
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
- Supervise all sales administrative activities related to own business field
- Develop existing businesses and enlarge sales potential
- Cooperate and research potential customer or business partner to expand business domain & sales channels as required by Managing director
- Other duties as assigned.
* Salary: 35,000 THB -40,000 THB (Depends on experiences)
- Working day Mon-Fri Time 8.30 -17.15 PM
- Bonus times / year and Increase 1 time / year
- Transportation fee
- Social security
- Health insurance
- Annual leave
- Provident fund 5%
- Thai Nationality
- Age 30 -35 Years old.
- Male / Female
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical engineering or Business Administration
- At least 3-5 years experience in sales and marketing,chemical background.
- Good sales, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Able to effectively meet to company sales targets and customers 'needs
- Can work under pressure, individually and as a team
- Good command in English in both of writing and speaking, Japanese would be advantage.
- Good computer literacy especially in MS Excel, Word and Power Point
- Knowledge of chemical engineering would be advantage.
- Have car and driving license.
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.