CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Generating sales and marketing opportunities by identifying appropriate business targets.
- Creating and implementing the sales & marketing strategies, incentive programs to generate and increase sales.
- Solve the problem in the area for relationship between company and dealers.
- Training and coaching team members on selling & marketing techniques.
- Leading, directing and motivating the sales team in order to achieve the overall corporate objectives.
- Coordinating and supervising the day-to-day sales efforts of the team.
- Control Account Receivable & payable.
- Control all support document for export (Invoice, packing list, Export entry).
- Follow up export shipment and performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Support and Responsible in technical term for product development.
* Salary: 50,000THB – 60,000THB (Depend on experience)
- Working Day / Time : Mon to Fri / 8:30-17:30
- Bonus 1time/ year, Increase salary 1time/year
- Social security, Medical insurance, Transport fee, Meal fee, Perfect attendance fee
- Thai nationality
- Over 30 years old
- Bachelor degree in marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- More 10 years experience in sales skill or related field.
- Basic knowledge in accounting, engine of motorcycle & automobile
- Have strong leadership, negotiation, communication, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Working on after-sales support services and providing technical back up as required
- Good computer skill, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel Power Point).
- Good command in English (should be able to read & write documents in English).TOEIC 650 up.
- Have driving license
- Work in Japanese company is advantage.
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.