CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Provide executive’s agenda and assist in arranging appointments; attend meetings and take meeting minutes.
- Coordinate with executive level and other departments both internally and externally.
- Create and update reports as directed by President handle confidential documents.
- Make travel arrangement, coordinate with ticketing agency to provide its traveling including visas and accommodation for employees.
- Screen incoming calls and distribute to correspondence
- Maintain executive’s schedule/calendar and assist in planning appointments, meetings, conferences, etc.
- Translation assignments.
- Perform other duties which may be assigned by President.
* Salary: 21,000 to 28,000THB (Depend on experience)
- Working Day / Time : Mon to Fri (Saturday 2times/Month) / 8:00-16:55
- Bonus, Provident Fund, Annual physical check-up, Health and Life Insurance, Transportation, Uniform, Training and Development, Birthday Gift, Diligence Allowance, Medical fee, Annual travel, Money support for funeral ceremony, Home lone
- Thai nationality
- 23 to 35 Years old
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Engineering or related field Production
- At least 3 years working experience in secretarial function
- Fluent in English communication and excellent writing skills
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Service-minded, positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skill
- Strong leadership ability and good team player with excellent interpersonal
- Mature, positive thinking, self-motivated and customer-oriented
- Communication skills with the ability to building relationship at all levels.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.