CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Directs senior Technical staff (direct and indirect reports) in conducting Event Detection, Incident Triage, Incident Handling, Hunting activities by leveraging our detection/response platforms.
- Continuously monitors levels of service as well as interpreted and prioritize threats through use of cyber threat intelligence, intrusion detection systems, firewalls and other boundary protection devices, and any security incident management products deployed.
- Work with Security and IT operations teams to develop and implement remediation plans in response to incidents.
- Provides input into security architecture requirements, tool deployment and implementation.
- Recognizes potential, successful, and unsuccessful intrusion attempts and compromises thorough review and analyses of relevant event detail and summary information.
- Provide comprehensive briefings at various levels of operations and management regarding ongoing security incidents.
* Salary: Not over 100,000THB (depend on experience)
* Working Day /Time : Mon-Fri (Depend on company calendar)/ 08:30-17:30
* Allowance :
- Transportation fee 1,200 baht / month
- Provident fund
- Training & Development working skill
- Health Insurance (Include spouse and child for permanent employee)
- Dental Treatment fee (Additional form Social Security Fund)
- Accident Insurance
- Cafeteria welfare 5,000 baht per year
- Bonus pay on June & December.(Depend on performance and profit)
- Marriage Welfare, Funeral Welfare, New born Welfare
- Company trip and New Year party
- Customer site at upcountry allowance 100 baht. /day
- Yearly Health Check Up
- Thai Nationality
- 30 to 45 Years old
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecom Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Business Computer or related fields.
- Related experience including Senior Level IR Analyst, IR Shift Manager, or IR Management.
- 5+ years of experience in incident response handling and staff leadership.
- Background in at least 2 of the following domains: security products and technologies; security engineering, networking protocols and data center; security analysis and investigations.
- Project management skills and experience.
- Ability to deep dive issues and maintain focus.
- Experience working with cyber security solutions such as SIEM, Intrusion Prevention, Endpoint Security, and Mail/Web Proxy.
- Experience with SIEM and DFIR tools.
- Experience with scripting languages, e.g. Python, Shell bash and etc."
- Fluent in english language
- Able to train and coach younger incident responders.
- Able to work under stress.
- Able to work within SLO/SLA.
- Have Global Information Assurance Certification, e.g. GCIH, GCFE, GBFA, GNFA, GREM, GCTI
- PMP/Certified Scrum Master
- Please send your CV.
IT Manager IT กรุงเทพมหานคร Security Incident Response Manager
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.