CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Lead and manage a small SOC team for daily/weekly/monthly operations
- Coordinate with customer PICs and DFIR specialist for incident response
- Manage MSSP vendor for service rollout and quality improvement
- Lead the team to suppor the incident response via EDR platform
- Daily communication with customers and vendors for issue/incident follow-up and closure
- Attend daily meetings with customers
- Manage the trial and POC activities
* Salary: 70,000THB (depend on experience)
Working Day /Time : Mon-Fri / 08:30-17:30
- Transportation fee 1,000 baht / month
- Provident fund
- Training & Development working skill
- Health Insurance (Include spouse and child for permanent employee)
- Dental Treatment fee (Additional form Social Security Fund)
- Accident Insurance
- Cafeteria welfare 5,000 baht per year
- Bonus pay on June & December.(Depend on performance and profit)
- Marriage Welfare, Funeral Welfare, New born Welfare
- Company trip and New Year party
- Customer site at upcountry allowance 100 baht. /day
- Yearly Health Check Up
- Thai Nationality
- 30 to 45 Years old
- Male/ Female
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical, Telecom or related fields.
- 10-20 years of experience.
- Past experience to lead SOC team for daily alert handling and monthly reports
- Background in at least 2 of the following domains; security products and technologies; security engineering, networking protocols and data center; security analysis and investigations
- Project management skills and experience
- Strong on process and keen on process improvement
- Experience working with cyber security solutions such as SIEM, Intrusion Prevention, Endpoint Security, and Mail/Web Proxy
- Experience with SIEM and DFIR tools
- Experience with scripting languages, e.g. python, perl, shell bash and etc.
- Fluent in english language
- Able to train and coach other SOC team members
- Able to work under stress
- Able to work within SLO/SLA
- Any other security certification
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.