CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Document Admin and follow up the Asia-Oceania Production strategies project.
- All document admin support supervisor.
- Make concrete action plan for each initiative theme with supervisor.
- Promote (force) each production base for the action plan execution and follow up.
- Establish region cross collaboration initiatives and follow up.
- Arrange cross support between region bases, such as technical transfer, production machine/line consideration, strengthen Supply chain, material substitution, cost analysis.
- Analysis operation result of all manufacturing and report to supervisor
Salary: Negotiate (Depend on skill)
Working Time / Day: 08:00-17:45 Mon-Fri
Monetary Benefits :
- Bonus (depending on the Company’s performance)
- Attendance Award
- Provident Fund
- Overtime Pay
- Diligent Allowance
- Loan scheme
Health and Welfare Benefits :
- Medical Expenses
- Medical Room with Regular Doctors and Nurses
- Annual Health Checkup
- Health Insurance
- Marriage Aid
- Group Insurance
- Free Meals
- Employee Uniform
- Shuttle Services
- Annual Leave
- Souvenirs for Long-Term Employees
- Thai Nationality
- Age 27 - 32 years old
- Male/ Female
-Bachelor or master ’s degree in Engineering, Supply chain or Business Administration.
-At least 5-10 years’ experience in Administration, Planning support, Project management support, Global Coordinate between production base and communication
- Good presentation skills, mentoring and project management document skills.
-Strong capabilities to communicate clearly both in writing and presentations in Thai and English (Communication in Japanese is welcomed JLPT N3, N2)
-Proficiency in using computer Excel, Word and Power point.
- Please send your CV.
Planning Production Production Planning N3 Level
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.