CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
* Roles & Responsibilities:
- HRIS: Manage and update HRIS database including employee database, leave request data, flexible benefits claim and others in ESSP and Workday (HiNext). Update monthly database in compensation and benefits and ensure data accuracy and updated.
- Payroll: Handling monthly payroll data for local employees and all administration such as
verifying claims, overtime claims, inform incoming and outgoing to Social Security Office.
- Group Company Share Service: Support administration process on share service to Hitachi
Group Company related to training. Summarize monthly report of providing HR Share Services to the Group companies
- Training Administration: Coordinate training and carry out training administration. Monitor the e-learning courses and summarize the reports. Handling training compliance with Department of Skill Development and ensure the report submission on time.
- Recruitment Administration: Handling recruitment for assigned position with end to end
- Payment process: Manage all payment of HR activities including vendor and customer
registration, purchase order, purchase request in AX system. Ensure process complete on time with accuracy.
- To perform other duties as assigned
* Salary: 30,000 to 45,000 THB (Depend on experience)
- Working Day / Time: Mon to Fri 9.00 am. to 17:30 pm.
- Social security, Medical support, Annual Leave, Transport, Other
- Thai Nationality
- Female or Male
- None age
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years working experiences in payroll management and administration.
- Having Human Resource Information System skills preferred Workday experiences.
- Good MS Excel skills.
- Ability to communicate well in English (Speaking and Writing)
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Having service mind, proactive, fast response, attentive to details and well organized
- Please send your CV.
Human resource Administration & HR HR Admin
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.