CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Manage all recruitment processes such as find the channel of recruitment, screen resume, make appointment, update job vacancies to all recruitment channels etc.
- Manage all employment processes such as negotiate with candidate, offering the job, employment contract etc.
- Updating and preparing update status and summarize recruitment report and document
- Manage recruitment activities in every channels.
- Main PIC to process staff's Time attendance and leave record include OT calculation.
- Response in other Human resource management tasks as assigned by superior.
- Response on staff training and development (career road map) and include training database.
- Comply with all existing governmental and labor legal and government reporting requirements and maintain minimal company exposure to lawsuits.
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer's own employment policies and procedures.
- Protect the interests of employees and the organization in accordance with company Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulations.
- Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation.
* Salary: Not over 63,000THB
Working Day /Time : Mon-Fri (Depend on company calendar)/ 08:30-17:30
- Transportation fee 1,200 baht / month
- Provident fund
- Training & Development working skill
- Health Insurance (Include spouse and child for permanent employee)
- Dental Treatment fee (Additional form Social Security Fund)
- Accident Insurance
- Cafeteria welfare 5,000 baht per year
- Bonus pay on June & December (Depend on performance and profit)
- Marriage Welfare, Funeral Welfare, New born Welfare
- Customer site at upcountry allowance 100 baht. /day
- Yearly Health Check Up
- Thai Nationality
- 25 – 35 years old
- Male or Female
- Have 3-10 years of experience in Human Resource.
- Strong skill in Recruitment and Employment.
- Have experience in HRM and HRD.
- If have experience in staff's Time attendance system will be an advantage.
- Have a good knowledge of Labor law.
- Good communication in English language.
- Please send your CV.
Human resource HR Admin
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.