CareerLink Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Plan task and schedule by WBS (Work Breakdown Structure).
- Handle project management.
- Make basic design, instruction to developer, testing, UAT support, and etc.
- Issue management for system bug, and etc.
- Check and control the task results of team.
IT Skills (SW Engineering)
- Strong coding skill in Java (Java EE).
- Knowledge about Web application development.
- Knowledge about SQL and Database (SQL Server , Oracle etc.).
- Knowledge about Software engineering (Spiral model, Agile model etc.).
- Knowledge about Software quality check & control management.
- Design software program specification & Documentation.
- Design test case for software program & Documentation.
- Get requirement definition, fit & gap analysis.
- Handle software documentation thus system workflow, use case, ER-Diagram, data dictionary, basic and Program specification.
- Coordinate projects for a smooth operation/ service/ customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with programmers and software developers to build the system.
- Oversee installation and testing correcting problems before the final version is released.
- Provide staff training and instruction manuals for the new or upgraded systems.
* Salary: 50,000 THB – 80,000 THB (depends on experience)
Working Day/ Time :
A) Bangkok : Mon - Fri (08:30 - 17:30)
B) Hemaraj : Mon - Fri (08:00 - 17:00)
Domestic Business trip allowance = One-day trip (Go to upcountry) 200 THB/day , Overnight trip 400 THB/night
After passing probation:
Group Insurance, Provident Fund, Dental Fee, Life Insurance, Annual Leave, Business Leave, Language Study (Japanese & English)
- Thai nationality, Male or Female, Age 28-45 years old.
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, Business Computer, or related field.
- Able to read, write and speak general conversation in English.
- Have working experience over 5 years in system development.
- Have supervisory skill in taking care of subordinates would be advantage.
- Have experience in vendor side to support many clients and many projects.
- Have experience in IT Project of Manufacturing (Production), or SCM (Logistics) as a role of Senior Application Developer, System Analyst, or PM.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to travel.
- Please send your CV.
CareerLink is one of Southeast Asia’s most successful recruitment agencies, supplying high quality personnel to hundreds of companies. Currently more than 500 companies use the Executive Search services.